NPCIL Recruitment | Apply Online - Govt Job Guide : Free Job Alerts

Post Top Ad

GovtJobGuide

Saturday 12 October 2019

NPCIL Recruitment | Apply Online

NPCIL Recruitment: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has released a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Nurse A, Pathology Lab Technician, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, Assistant Grade I & Other Posts. In this article, we are going to share the complete information about this notification and its complete details such as eligibility criteria and educational qualifications and age limit, Salary and important dates and links as well.

If you have any questions about this NPCIL Recruitment notification, you can simply ask us from the comment section given below.

NPCIL Recruitment

NPCIL-Recruitment

Last Date: 06/11/2019

NPCIL Recruitment Details:

Name Of The Organization Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)
Posts Name Nurse A, Pathology Lab Technician, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, Assistant Grade I
Total Vacancies 107
Last Date to Apply 31/10/2019
Job Type Central Govt Jobs
Location All Across India
Application Process Online

Post-Wise Vacancies:

Post Name Total
Nurse A (Male/ Female) 05
Pathology Lab Technician 01
Pharmacist/ B 04
X-Ray Technician 01
Operation Theatre Asst 01
Assistant Grade I (HR) 14
Assistant Grade I (F&A) 25
Assistant Grade I (C&MM) 19
Steno Grade I 29
Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman 08

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification:

The Educational Qualification For the Posts of NPCIL Notification Will Is Updated Soon.

Age Limit:

The Age Limit for the Posts Of this recruitment Notification is 18 – 30. It is Different For Each Category.

Age Relaxation applicable as per the Government rules as mentioned in the AP Police Notification.

Post Name Age Limit
Nurse A (Male/ Female) 18 – 30
Pathology Lab Technician 18 – 30
Pharmacist/ B 18 – 25
X-Ray Technician 18 – 25
Operation Theatre Asst 18 – 25
Assistant Grade I (HR) 21 – 28
Assistant Grade I (F&A) 21 – 28
Assistant Grade I (C&MM) 21 – 28
Steno Grade I 21 – 28
Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman 18 – 25

Pay Scale:

The Salary for the Posts of NPCIL Notification is Different For Each Post and Complete Details are given below.

Post Name Salary
Nurse A (Male/ Female) 44,900
Pathology Lab Technician 35,400
Pharmacist/ B 29,200
X-Ray Technician 25,500
Operation Theatre Asst 21,700
Assistant Grade I (HR) 25,500
Assistant Grade I (F&A) 25,500
Assistant Grade I (C&MM) 25,500
Steno Grade I 25,500
Driver cum Pump Operator cum Fireman 21,700

Application Fees:

The Application Fee For The post of NPCIL Notification is Nill.

Category Fee
For OC & BC No Fee
For SC & ST No Fees

Important Dates:

Important Dates for this Notification are Starting Date is 17/10/2019, and The Last Date is 06/11/2019.

Starting Date 17/10/2019
Closing Date 06/11/2019

Important Links for AP Police Recruitment :

Apply Now Will Be Updated On 17/10/2019
Official Notification  Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Govt Jobs Application Click Here
Preparation Books Click Here

The post NPCIL Recruitment | Apply Online appeared first on Govtjobspedia.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.Get for more information latest notification

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

GovtJobGuide